Feb 25, 2013

the REAL plan of action <-- [Starts Today]

It's time that you start creating your goals,
learning how to develop your "vision", and
then finding a direct path to attain them.  You
are so powerful, you have no idea. 

Once you make a decision, and you find power
'within' yourself to believe there's no stopping
you, it's extremely difficult for you to change the
outcome.  I don't quite understand this phenomenon,
but I know it to be true.  It is, period.




Click Here For Fast Weight Loss Program

Goals need to have meaning attached to them.  They
need to represent more than just your physical activity
or nutrition; they need to represent everything important
to you, or you'll easily lose perspective and get discouraged.

Step 1 is to identify all areas of your life that seem important.
When I do this exercise, here's what I use:
  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Adventure
  4. Education
  5. Health
  6. Career
  7. Self-Improvement
By first identifying the categories of goals, it's easier for me
to determine goals that are actually meaningful within each
category.  I can reasonably surmise that 10-15 goals in each
category would be a lot of goals to really focus in on.  I call
this a "sprint" period.

However, it's important to have balance, too.  In this case,
you might only set 1-3 goals in each category, allowing
yourself greater freedom and flexibility in thought.  This
is great for time periods of your life when it feels "normal"
to have things out of balance.  For example, during the
holidays, most people would think it's weird to have a greater
focus on work, instead of family, so you'll naturally have a
greater focus on family.  I call these periods your "relaxation"
periods. 

Click Here For Fast Weight Loss Program

Ultimately, you should always have an idea what's in front
of you, and you should always have an idea how hard you
want to work in the next 4 and 16 weeks.  By just planning,
you're already half way there.  This isn't a matter of creating
an unreasonable lifestyle; this is a matter of creating success,
whatever that means to you.

Today, I want you to list out the categories of life that are
important to you.  Rank them, as you see I have above. 
Although it may seem odd to you, that's the real order
of my goals at this point in my life.

Let me explain...

For a long time, 'Health' had to be first, in order to lose
weight, get rid of joint pain, etc.  Once I got to a point
where I was really satisfied with my health, I wanted
it to continue to always be in the front of my mind,
but family became a higher priority.  I already knew
that I was in 'good enough' health to be patient with
my loved ones, an example for my future children,
and safe in terms of risk of disease.  All categories
remain huge priorities for me, or they wouldn't be
listed, but you get the idea...

List and rank your life priorities.  Find out what you
really want.  I'll be in touch with the next step soon.

For now, only list and rank your life goals.  It'll take
you less than 3-5 minutes.  Do this now.